Monday 10 October 2016

Today's Work

I started with a plan and found my 15 minutes went for more like 45 minutes. 

The first thing I did was to put brick paper on the loading platform/station and topped it with tarmac from Scalescenes. This took longer than I hoped. It'll need a bit of a touch up later.  The next was to top the marina with with tarmac as well. Finally, I dry brushed the station building with burnt umber. 

Here are the results.



Tomorrow's plan will be to give a similar treatment to the main platform. I'll also look at getting some stairs from the marina platform to the marina. I also need to put a new point in for when it is connected to the main layout after reworking the layout. I could look at constructing the marina jetties.  I reckon that Saturday morning will be a good time to put down the Das for the cobblestones, mentioned in an earlier post, as that will take more time. 

Until next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment