I'm not too chuffed about the paint job from yesterday. However, I reckon that most of the ugly spots could be covered over with rocks and weeds.
I painted the base of the water this evening. I chose a green for of couple of reasons. It matches the algae on the Scalescenes Dock Edge and I already had it. I have used this colour a couple of times before. It's sort of the colour of the water around Circular Quay. I have used it on a couple of dockside layouts before. It might be the last as it is about to run out. I don't think that you can get these test pots anymore. The results are not too bad at all.