Monday 7 November 2016

More Painting

Another coat of paint on the windows of the dairy was applied today. I have change my mind with the doors and I will paint them brown. A job for tomorrow.

Yesterday I had a trail of painting the back scene. I believe that artists call this a study. I found the idea on Chris Lyon's YouTube channel CNLVN. I didn't have the right yellow but I had a crack at using yellow ochre instead. I used a bit of grey cardboard as a canvas. I might try some lighter art paper next time. An other thought is taking some photos and stitching them together in Photoshop and printing them of on paper. I'll need to look at my photo collection or go for a drive and take some new ones. 

Today's work was boring so here are a couple from yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment