Sunday 26 November 2017

Slow Progress

I seem to have fallen into the trap of slow progress.

I finally got the bollards glued on. Here they are:



I recently updated my phone and the Blogger App no longer works. This is a bit of a disappointment as I've been using the phone app to check the lists that I make and then chose the next task to do.

Check out the post titled 'Time for a Beer' for the last list. Now it looks like this:

2. Detail the Fish and Chip Shop
5. Make a shelter for the platform. I may already have something.
6. Paint oars for the rowboats. (This is from way back and I still haven't done it.)
7. Paint my swagman.
8. Build a campfire for the swagman. Hopefully this will be lit.
9. Install a coolabah tree. (I might need to make this first.)
13. Install timber walkway between tracks near station for ferry passengers.
14. Glue down marina jetties.
15. Add water.
16. Add a couple of small cranes.

I'll see how many of these that I can knock off this week.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment