Monday 27 November 2017

A Little Shelter

On a previous layout I had a Wills station halt with a waiting room. The waiting room was a corrugated iron shed. Perfect for the waiting shed on the Billabong Marina platform.

To be honest, I have used bits of the station and on later layouts and try as I might, I couldn't find the little shelter.

Today, I was in luck. I found a wall! Not just any wall but a side wall. It wasn't much but it was a good template. Enough to use it to build another one.

Here it is:


It is wide enough to hold a Peco station seat for my little plastic people. If I place it here you can't look in but it will form a barrier so that people don't fall off the platform into the billabong.

A bit of grey primer and some rust streaks and it will be ready for passengers.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment