Wednesday, 6 December 2017


Welcome to the tree update.

After making the tree out of wire and soldering bits together for strength I gave it a coat of some no more gaps caulking stuff. In a popular hardware store I found a some different colours instead of white. I bought some brown. I last used it a couple of years ago but I was able to squeeze a bit more out.

I diluted the caulk with some water and painted it thickly onto the wire. It looked like this:

The brown is a bit dark and I'll need to apply some paint. So, I hit it with some primer.

It will need some lighter sandy coloured paint on it for the right shade of bark and once that dries, I can put some flock onto it.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment